Friday, December 5, 2014

Geese in the Forest Wow!

Earlier this week I received an email from Linda (click to see her blog), a customer who had purchased the Geese in the Forest pattern.
It included a photo of the quilt made by her group for a charity auction. I love the colors they chose. It sold for $2,500!


Here's what Linda wrote:
This quilt was made by a Lawrence, KS sewing group that calls itself "The City Sewers" (That's sew-ers, lol). Members are Georgann Eglinski, Carol Jones, Roseanne Smith, Deb Rowden, Linda Frost, Kathe Dougherty, Sara Chappell and Barbara Brackman. The quilt was donated to a charity auction and went for $2500(!).

(If you have made something using any of my patterns and would like me to feature it in a blog post, I would love to! Just send me an email. I will give you proper credit and link to your blog/Pinterest/Instagram.)

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous!! This quilt is in progress (slow progress) as it's in my UFO stash, but I will continue working on it. Loved it when it came out, love it now. I'm doing mine from my scrap bin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! These are all of my favourite colours! How was it quilted?

    ReplyDelete