Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm still here

My new job is taking over my life I'm afraid, but I need the extra money right now.

I'm still going to try and pop in here as often as I can.

I don't really have time for new projects, but I think I'm going to HAVE to make this one:

It's from the new issue of American Patchwork & Quilting magazine, which arrived on my doorstep last week. It took me nearly a week to get these in the store.
They're listed over here with some more "sneak peek" photos.
15% off list price as usual.

Two big boxes arrived from Moda. I think it might be the new Christmas fabric! I'm going to try and unpack those before the weekend and there will be a special "Christmas in June" discount so stay tuned.

(BTW I found two copies of the June 2005 American Patchwork & Quilting magazine with the pattern for my Blogger's Quilt Festival quilt. If you're interested in buying one, please email me and we can work out the details.)

9 comments:

  1. I'd be interested in a June 2005 magazine! :) Thanks!
    I'm in love with that pillow too. It's on my never ending list of things I'd like to sew...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work is always getting in the way of my life! Love that pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand the need, gorgeous cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that newest issue! I have several corners folded over. My job gets in my way too - hope yours isn't as dreadful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Work always seems to get i n the way of what we really want to do...LOL!

    Good luck with the job. Love that cushion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finished my pin wheel party and it is beautiful. Sending it off today to my daughter for her 23rd birthday. Thanks so much for the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pillow is fabulous! Dang those pesky jobs. They're always cutting into valuable crafting time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anina! I would be interested in the other issue of the APQMag.
    Would you consider sending it to Denmark?

    ReplyDelete