Monday, November 17, 2008

I know, I know...

The runner and pillow madness is over. Stay tuned for the ones that didn't sell in my Etsy store as soon as I can take some photos. I'll be sharing some very exciting news and new projects soon, but in the mean time, more from Houston.

I took a class from Pam Holland, a wonderful Australian artist/quilter. The class involved "painting with thread" and a method she calls "drapplique" - (drawing & applique in one).
Pam Holland Class
The photos do not do any of this justice.
Pam Holland Class
Pam Holland Class
Pam Holland Class
Pam Holland Class
Pam Holland Class
Pam Holland Class
To learn more about Pam and her work, visit her website.

10 comments:

  1. WOW, is that the same comment I left for you last time? I love to look at your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Love the quilts, what a fantastic quilter/artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love the machine quilting on that section with the red triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is some impressive quilting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those are some amazing quilts. Great pictures with fantastic detail. As for me, I very much enjoyed the tablerunner madness. I hope you will be sharing photos.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing!! I'm totally overwhelmed just looking at the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazing. Wonderful, beautiful pieces of art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG.
    I went to a small quilt show and after seeing many amazing quilts, someone asked me "do you quilt?" I stalled and stammered and then said "no... not really." There are talents out there that make me feel like an absolute beginner.
    Amazing, amazing stuff.

    ReplyDelete