Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Nautical Nuances

Since I'm still in full avoidance mode on working away the thread tails on the log cabin quilt, and busy working on a little tutorial for an Easter card, I thought I'd share a little corner of my home. This is Josh's bathroom, which was one of the very first projects I tackled when we moved into this house almost 4 years ago. The walls were covered in a very bad sponging effort and I just could not stand to look at them one more day.

The photos were taken on a visit to Jackson Hole, Wyoming a couple of years ago. It was Josh's first river rafting experience and he had a blast! He's the little figure in the front of the boat. A brave soul, that little man.


I bought three little sailors during a visit to Kuaui in 1997 and knew that some day I'd be able to use them somewhere...

No special story here - just a lucky find at Ross or Marshall's - can't remember which.

1 comment:

  1. I had a hard time posting a comment under little yellow bunny so came down here a bit but did want to thank you for the very cute "tute". Yellow Bunny looks like fun to do!
    Barbara C.

    ReplyDelete