Tuesday, April 20, 2010

We interrupt this program...

These are on their way and I'm so exited! I may have to find some time to make one.
"Little Monsters" - the new pattern by Kellie Wulfsohn of Don't Look Now.

Over and above her normal raw edge applique, Kellie also added trapunto here to give the little monsters some dimension.
And did I mention that patterns for two lovely cushions are also included?
At the very least I'm going to make one of these.
I'm taking pre-orders now.  The patterns should be here next week.

17 comments:

  1. This is ridiculously cute!!

    Jaclyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you LOVE that pattern??? I can hardly wait to see it in real life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! those are stunning. I need to learn how to do applique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good grief, isn't that adorable?

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is my creative hero!! Her artwork is unbelievable....

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quilt is super adorable but I love the bonus pillow pattern! I just had to pre-order the pattern!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love them!!! Those cushions are amazing too. Love how the name is being held up. What a clever lady.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a little friend in mind for this quilt. Fortunately, his g'ma is a quilter so I can buy, read and admire the pattern then pass it on to let her make it. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is very very cute, I love the stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! I love the name pillows. And I often call my 3 boys "little monsters".

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are way too adorable.

    I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is sooo cute I might have to add that to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are so cute!

    ReplyDelete