Thursday, April 15, 2010

Too Busy for Photos

I was having a little too much fun at retreat and did not take too many photos, but I did finish 3 quilt tops (I'll take photos outside today)
Worked on Mod Mutts:
Retreat 2010

I finally started on my French Provincial quilt, which I've been collecting fabrics for for a long time.
French Quilt

The scenery was a little distracting.
How picture perfect is this?
Seabeck 2010

And there were mushrooms straight out of a fairy tale.
Mushroom

(I posted a yummy recipe over on the Nestkeeping blog, if you're interested.)

8 comments:

  1. the scenery is an echo of the colors of the provencal quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for fun! Glad to hear you had a great time-- it sounds like you were pretty productive too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have been busy!! I feel like sewing today but it is so nice outside I can only force myself to come back in the house for a couple minutes at a time.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a productive retreat! I think if I had that view though, I'd move my machine outside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow 3 tops.. Pretty good! Retreats are so fun!

    That mushroom does look fake!

    Happy Quilting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang, that looks fun! I would have probably spent half the time daydreaming at the scenery too. That mushroom is amazing - it looks huge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The water and trees looks like somewhere in Western Washington, but I've never seen a mushroom like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is beautiful! Especially that mushroom. LOL!

    ReplyDelete