Friday, May 1, 2009

Geese in the Forest Month 4

Yes, we're two-thirds of the way there.

Block 4: In Formation
?
We're making 13 of these, but don't get too spoiled. There's a doozie coming up.

Find the pattern here. (It's a PDF file, so you'll need Adobe Reader to open it.)
The .PDF file for Block 3's pattern is now available in the store for $1.

As a little teaser for what you can expect once you have all the block patterns, I put together a little nine block section of my quilt. Kinda cool, I think.
A teaser...

You can find all the details regarding this Block of the Month over here and photos of the wonderful versions everyone is making in the Flickr group.

6 comments:

  1. Love this block. Thanks Anina!
    I feel so tempted. I’m thinking of taking the dive into the Geese in the Forest quilt. Pondering on using my black and white fabrics I’ve been collecting and some colour, but I also love solids.
    Well, I have some more days to reflect on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for "In formation" (block 4). And the little sneak peak at the layout. And congratulations on all your 3 by 3 swappers! You are going to be busy with that one!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so excited about this quilt! Thanks Anina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the sneak peak...thanks! i'm still behind, but catching up slowly. i want to be ready for the doozie in June!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so behind but I have all the pieces cut for the next batch and I'm sewing all next week on them!

    ReplyDelete