Friday, March 16, 2007

Spring!


I bought these daffs at the grocery store on Wednesday. They were still complete buds. This morning they're beautiful flowers. Amazing what a little central heating can do.

After finishing the log cabin quilt top yesterday, I felt the need for a break from log cabins. I'd been wanting to make one of Anna's - little zippered pouches - even bought fabric and zippers. Here's my first attempt. I made some mistakes, but, overall, I'm quite happy. I think it'll be perfect for carrying thread, needles and scissors on the go.



It's supposed to be in the 50's around here today. Hopefully I'll have time to go play outside...

2 comments:

  1. cute little zipper pouch. I used that tutorial as well, isn't it fabulous?
    I am so ready for spring, as well. I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have that green fabric--used it all up. It's a cute pouch!

    ReplyDelete